Cucumber Pro Demo - August 9th
On August 9th at 4PM BST, I’m going to talk through the purpose of Cucumber Pro: what problem we want it to solve, and who we’re building it for. You can sign up here.
I’ll talk a little bit about the team behind it, then I’ll give you a demo.
I’ll show you how you can:
- Publish feature files as gorgeous living documentation direct from source control
- Version those documents, using git branches and Releases
- Collaborate around the feature files using in-line conversations
- Publish test results to Cucumber Pro for extra confidence in the documentation
Finally, we’ll look at how you can bring all this together with release approval - allowing business stakeholders to sign off on the requirements, test cases and test results for each release of your product with a single click.
You should attend if you:
- are already invested in BDD as an organisation and ready to
- amplify that investment
- want to empower product owners to stay involved in the BDD process from beginning to end
- need an in-house appliance installation of Cucumber Pro to keep your feature files secure
- have the clout to access the necessary infrastructure to set up an appliance: a Linux server/VM, SMTP & LDAP access, firewall configuration etc.
So if you’re already practising BDD and think your team will improve from this feature set, join us on August 9th for this webinar.
PS - We'll be recording this webinar and will send it to all sign-ups the next day.
P.S join us on Slack to talk Cucumber Pro and BDD in more detail.