Open Source Day
Happy 10th birthday Cucumber!
On the 21st of April 2018 (after cukenfest) we'll be hosting a an open source day for contributors and aspiring contributors.
You can join remotely via Zoom (video conferencing), or you can show up in person if you're in London. Doors will be open from 9:30 am, and we'll start the video conference at 10am.
We'll post the Zoom joining instructions in the
#cukenfestees Slack channel a few hours before the meeting starts.
The address is 77 White Lion Street. Ring the "amber" doorbell to get in.
Format of the day
We'll start with a series of quick show & tell presentations by the core team to show others what they have been working on lately.
After the show & tell we'll hack on some of these things together.
Suggested show & tell topics:
- Shared binary (Charlie Rudolph)
- New DataTables in Cucumber-JVM (Rien Korstanje)
- New documentation website (Marit van Dijk)
- Cucumber.ml (Christopher Yocum)
- New Config API (Aslak Hellesøy)
- Cucumber Expressions in Cucumber-JVM (Rien Korstanje)
- Gherkin grammar changes (Aslak Hellesøy)
If there is anything else you want to show & tell, just shout out in