Announcing Cucumber-JVM v2.1.0
Cucumber-JVM v2.1.0 has been released. This release fixes two regressions introduced in v2.0.x:
- The Json Formatter
embeddingsnode was wrongly named
- Lambda step definitions did not correctly include the feature file in the stack trace
Additionally two older bugs were fixed:
- When using timeouts a race condition could leave the interrupted flag set on the thread executing steps. This would
cause one of the following steps to trip up.
- Glue classes annotated with Springs
@Commponentannotation would cause Spring to complain about multiple
matching beans. The
SpringFactorynow throws an exception explaining the problem before this can happen.
This release also adds support for:
- Plugins can be created with a String parameter
- Plugins can be created with an optional parameter
Please note that there will be no release for Scala, Groovy, Clojure, Jython, JRuby, Rhino, and Gosu.
For the full change log, see CHANGELOG.md.